Friday, 28 September 2012

I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me?...

I'm on a higher dose.
60 mgs duloxetine
:(
I've broken my foot I think
My phone book is messed up coz my blackberry is in repair I texted my boss Richard instead of this guy Richard telling him to come to halls :(
I'm a dick.
His gf a colleague thought we were actually having an affair behind her back lovely convo to have hungover at 6am trying to convince her it was just me being a stupid drunk
I snogged Jamie's mate :(
I'm a loser.
I just tried walking to the drop in clinic but I couldn't find it and this man was following me no joke!
I can't believe I'm gunna be 20 on Monday.
I really want to die before then.






Hungover ER
xx

3 comments:

  1. Huni you are not sad or pathetic, and no one thinks you are - trust me! <3 love you doll <3 hope you feel better soon <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthdays! So sorry about the foot and everything! Hope all gets better soon!
    xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'ma send you a big happy birthday txt!!!!!!! If your phone will work?? :( I love you big time bubba xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...