Friday, 21 September 2012

erratic...

One minute I feel fucking fantastic the next absolutely rock bottom staring into space crying.
Jamie doesn't want a relationship he doesn't want to be exclusive.
idk what I have to do to make anyone want me.

I feel shit.
I want to crawl into a dark corner and die...




I'm gunna blow all my wages on clothes now.
Fuck men.
please Astra and S talk to me I need you two.
All my love.
ER
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god honey that's almost exactly what happened with me and that guy I blogged about a while ago. I know how you feel.. He told me he likes me but he doesn't wanna be with anyone atm. And I have to see him everyday until he goes to the other school.. :( I'm so glad that's gonna happen soon. He's broken my heart but not really, cos it was already broken, he just crashed the pieces with his foot. I really need you too I feel like I'm losing my mind and I'm so damn tired of this life.. :( love you sis<3 always xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are guys like that really pisses me off that they just want to shag around and have no feelings while theyre trampeling all over mine fuckers
      it is hard sweetie living in silence about an ed is the worst thing ever your not alone im here
      much love
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love you my darling <3 Fuck men. 99% of them are cunts!! Buy loadsa clothes!!! And expensive shoes, thats what i have done! I'm broke now, but totally worth the retail therapy! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...