Tuesday, 25 September 2012

boom boom pow...

In uni we had to be put into groups me and this other girl got paired with boys we had to style a shoot to the song above.
I suggested a superhero theme.
I was chosen to model as I had a leotard and leggings and high tops.
Disaster.
let the girl do my make-up she did it wrong.
I looked stupid I'm ugly I cant model!
It was horrible. I looked hideous on camera.
I was so tempted whenever I'm in class to run to the toilet start crying and phone my mum telling her I cant do it I was stupid to even think I could do this full time. I wont achieve anything with my life.
I haven't been eating I'm so nervous!
Yet I've just binged on a pasta bowl and a pastry but its the only thing I've eat today but its still disgusting!
I just want the ground to swallow me up?die in my sleep.
...
I'm thinking of deleting all my thinspo pics, images of depression and tumblrs and just follow style blogs. Its too distracting. :( Has anyone got any good style blogs?
Fuck everything!!!
ER
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...