Thursday, 9 August 2012

i just dont wanna even breathe
i wanna give up
walking home i just thought how much i want to commit suicide
im considering in seriously
im just finished
i cba
fuck life

3 comments:

  1. Hun.. I just saw this on my dash and had to say something..
    You have so so so much to live for.. you are beautiful, clever, kind, have friends and a bright future ahead of you. Dont let the darkness win, you can fight those down feelings and the fact that you are here now tells me that you are stronger than you think you are..
    Sorry if this is not what you want to hear right now..

    Life isnt great, but hey, theres always hope that things will get better no matter how bad it gets and you never know your life could drastically improve.. but you dont know unless you stay here and ride it out and see what else life has to offer you. I have thought about ending it all countless times, but in the end the one thing that keeps me alive is curiosity. As crazy as that sounds.. dont you wanna see how things pan out? I have a feeling that you have a wonderful life ahead of you..

    I hope you feel better somehow <3

    If you ever need to talk or someone to be there you can always give me a shout.

    Much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was feeling this way just recently
    Every morning I woke up I was dreading the day ahead
    I had a passive deathwish, willing something to happen to me but didn't have the guts to do anything myself

    Please hold on
    I am so glad I held on
    I promise you things will get better
    They got better for me

    Sometime, way in to the future you will look back at this time and think 'Wow, I managed to get through that'
    I know I don't know you but I can tell from reading your blog that you are strong, so very strong and beautiful inside and outside

    Hang in there sweetie
    This will not last forever
    Stay well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't. you. dare.
    We need you here.
    I need you here.
    Don't. Please.

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...