We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting. Charles Bukowski
Tuesday, 31 January 2012
I dont know how i survive...
THIS! THIS SONG DESCRIBES IT, HOW I FEEL <3 <3
I feel like everything is so hard atm. Like when I watched skins last night it was just like I haven't got a life. It will never be how I want it. I hate it. Its pointless. What hurts even more is that when I think about other people how much I love them I miss them so so much but they are happy in their lives and I'm miserable. That speaks volumes doesn't it?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love all these songs you have picked :) stay strong<3
ReplyDeleteI love this song! Like the previous reader said, stay strong, you'll figure it out!
ReplyDelete-Serendipituous
Yes, it is a beautiful song but sweet, please <3 One, you really must seek medical help like ASAP if you have overdosed or even are considering it again. Its perfectly okay to be jealous of other peoples happiness, I always try to ruin theirs just to make me feel better, selfish eh? Probably. I am here for you. I posted my number in your other post so please feel free to text me whenever you can. Always thinking of you <3 x x x
ReplyDeletestay strong, you'll get through this. Just be glad that you still have the ability to breath because life is a gift :)
ReplyDelete"I think about other people how much I love them I miss them so so much but they are happy in their lives and I'm miserable." - Exactly how I feel.
ReplyDelete