Friday, 20 January 2012

Since I'm not your everything, how about I'll be your nothing...




...nothing at all to youu...

Cast (in order of appearance)...
Alex,
"dad",
Vicky,
Loren,
Greg,
Adam,
Zainab,
Patrick,
Aeris,
Astra.

...And all the other people I've spoken to on websites who I know deep down your still silently suffering...

5 comments:

  1. oh darling....please cheer up and hang on. Things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry i didnt txt you back :'( I had a breakdown..i took pills and well..just went wild :'( 'm sorry i love you xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You left a wonderful comment on my blog, thank you so much for caring. I'm fighting, and I will not let heroin take over my life again.

    Please hang on, it hurts me to see you hurting, we still don't know each other, but it's obvious that you're a wonderful person. I want to be your friend, feel free to contact me whenever you feel like it.

    Thank you for being supportive, and please don't hurt yourself anymore... We're all silently suffering, but with the help of each other we can get better!

    Always here for you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, dear. Thanks for commenting on my clothing blog.
    I hope you are well.
    If you want to follow my private, eating-disordered blog the url is http://myslenderideas.blogspot.com/

    Be safe. I'm here if you need anything.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. read my three new posts. the newest one especially - its for you.

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...