I'm really over thinking things atm. Someone said I overreact maybe shes right.Apparently ppl come from troll face ru blog to me so looks like I am ? lol Its a proper weird blog has any1 else seen it or have come from there to my blog???
Anyway its pissed me off. wanner make me feel even more shit
...
I keep doubting myself. Rosie txt me yest saying that she was going bop. How I miss uni. I just wanna be happy. But I dont deserve it. I should be 6 feet under right now. I'm home alone this morning, a good oppourtunity to go? My mum n my sis come back to find me overdosed? IDK If only I could get a gun I'd shoot myself. Guess thats kinda quick, probably painful for a second then its over. All over. I am not bulletproof.
All I know right now as I lie in bed cba to move looking up at my mouldy ceiling not wanting 2pm to come coz of shit work crying, I just want to die. I wish someone would kill me. like you hear about people getting murdered etc. why cant that be me? I wouldn't be bothered. ID BE GLAD.
...
I feel really alone like friends have just deserted me or they have other things going on.. wish I could spend more time with them. I miss every single one of them. Just to keep me sane.
...
I'm trying to comment on your lovely blogs if im not following any 77 of you let me no nd I will. :)
lots of love
troll face
xx




I don't want you feeling suicidal like me :( You don't deserve this....you deserve to be happy...really happy. I miss my friends too...Gosh..what are we like huh? >< Please feel better soon :( txt me? xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi I just caught your blog about the trollface. I too wasn't sure what this was so, I googled and found this link http://www.statscrop.com/www/troll-face-ru.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteIt is a sort of analysis and stats for blogs. I believe it is connected to the +add this on the blogs. And LOL at first I was a tad bit offended, which is what made me google it. Hope this helps
thats really weird?
ReplyDeletethanks i didnt really make sense of it but yeh
thanks hun
xx