Thursday, 26 January 2012

The demons in me was the best of friends from the start...







"You dont listen to me as I talk to the wall, this blanket is freezing its been out in the hall..."
I'm guna overdose today.
I want to be dead.
My liver is fucked already so hopefully I'll die painfully of liver failure...
Nothing is worth living for anymore.
I'm sorry to 80 people.
I constantly need someone with me everyday. I just want to feel loved but no one can do that. But only if they mean it. And I mean really mean it. Coz I'm alone. I dont want sympathy or attention I just want someone.. just one person to say they love me and hold me.
I feel Ill already. I'm gunna feel even worse once the overdose kicks in.
I'm just sorry.
All my love.
xx

4 comments:

  1. I hope you're okay. No-one deserves to feel like this. You are loved, you are special and you are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are just writing that to get some feelings out and that this is not your intentions at all. My son made an attempt on his life several years ago, and though just a threat this did affect my entire family. Please if this is real, think about those that will be so hurt by your decision including yourself. You have so much to offer the world just with your heartfelt writings. Please consider going to the hospital to talk to those who can help you find a peace within yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't do ANYTHING!! Call, me, txt me, anything, just do not OD!! i love you xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. do not be sorry about your comment. i liked it. its real. i hope that what i write will help you gain perspective. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...