Tuesday, 24 January 2012

With the fire in my bones andd the sweet taste of kerosene..

I was feeling quite hopeful in my last post. Shouldda known it wouldnt last. I got a letter yesterday saying that I had to pay another £199 back to student finance apparently thats what all students should have in december £400 left? wtf and I haven't heard from the access team which I had an assessment with 2 weeks ago so I rang them. I asked for IP but they've just referred me to community therapy. WHAT A JOKE. I just sat and cried on my bedroom floor when I found out and got out my keepsake box and looked at my stash. My family was at the shop I was really tempted. But I text someone they managed to pull me out. But its just made me more aware that I can never escape misery. Theres no hope. Theres no release not for one day that things go right. When now I've just checked my emails my uni accomodation has been cut short £11 I mean whats the fucking point? the room was exactly how I moved in so why have they deducted that? I feel like everyones out to get me atm. Like I cant trust anyone coz they're just waiting to fuck me over...




4 comments:

  1. I hate student finance people...they're all a joke!! Please don't take your stash, your too important to me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, people in the money buisness are always going to screw with you. They honestly don't care about you, just your money. Everyone's treated this way so don't get too down because of it.
    Stay strong, no stashes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your comment..... wow. hold onto that hope. even if you just open your eyes long enough to read words of encouragement or words that speak like. if you do, ill post every day if i know you will read it. i want to encourage you and share the truth so that you do not run out of hope when you need it most. just say the word, girl. im here for you. you are stronger than hopelessness. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a similar thing happen to me a few weeks ago. And it blows, but keep your head up high. Don't let anything get to you. I will be following your blog.

    Cheers!
    -Serendipituous

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...