If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart
My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl
My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to
Howl, howl
Howl, howl
Now there's no holding back, I'm making to attack
My blood is singing with your voice, I want to pour it out
The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloody feet across the hallowed ground
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
I want to find you, tear out all of your tenderness
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/f/florence_and_the_machine/howl.html ]And howl, howl
Howl, howl
Be careful of the curse that falls on young lovers
Starts so soft and sweet and turns them to hunters
Hunters, hunters, hunters
Hunters, hunters, hunters
The fabric of your flesh, pure as a wedding dress
Until I wrap myself inside your arms I cannot rest
The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloody feet across the hallowed ground
And howl
Be careful of the curse that falls on young lovers
Starts so soft and sweet and turns them to hunters
A man who's pure of heart and says his prayers by night
May still become a wolf when the autumn moon is bright
...
I'm feeling weird. Like one minute I'm ok. I can say that. I got interviews for Uni in March which makes me hopeful. Yet when darkness falls I become this "child possessed" this wolf like at night its so hard to contemplate getting up tomorrow. Thats when its at its worse and I just cry. Cry for someone. It's pathetic but all the doubt overshadows the hope I feel in the day. Does that make sense? Like wow. Maybe I am this warewolf that gets transformed at night. I'm quite busy at the moment which has made me binge. Totally not cool. Got to sort my shit out. Work and portfolio thats it. I cant face anything else in my life atm I cba to go out socialise. I was planning meeting a friend in a couple of weeks I dunno if I can. The darkness is overwhelming... the 6th on monday...restock my stash.
xx




You need to hold out for those Uni interviews, you might find one that you actually love sweet and plus it would epically awesome to spend the day with you <3 x x
ReplyDeletethe moments before your body and mind finally quiet and let you sleep are absolute fucking HELL... just like the picture says it's every moment every mistake every stupid joke ever unnecessary comment that just screams IM A FAILURE runs through your head and it takes every part of you to try and hold onto the belief that it isn't true.. it's exhausting. and not the kind of exhausting that would put you straight to sleep, that'd be too easy. it exhausts you in a way that wears you down slowly, over time, until there is barely anything left, nothing left of you to be a failure anymore.
ReplyDeleteI find nights worse too. It's just too quiet and it gives me far too much time to think. Uni interviews in March is good though. :)
ReplyDelete(19 is shit. I've only been it a little over a week and yet I find myself agreeing with you.)
Nights are always worse...like the demons come out and taunt you in the darkness...we have something to look forward to now though, we will stay alive <3
ReplyDeleteI sleep with a stuff purple unicorn. Because nights are the worst. I'm serious about the unicorn. I also have a teddy bear lol. It helps sometimes. Maybe if u put on some classical music at night it will ease the negative thoughts? *hugs*
ReplyDelete