Friday, 3 February 2012

Skinny Love



I heard this cover on prisoners wives lol only watched it coz i have a girl crush on Emma Rigby lol
its hauntingly beautiful...




Positive things in my life.../Things to live for...

  • 9th Febuary <3
  • Seeing Rachel. 16th Febuary
  • University interviews. 6th and 27th march
  • Holiday to Salou. 18th May
  • Whitney's wedding (im a bridesmaid) 4th August
Gotta keep positive and have hope...
Gotta keep positive and have hope...
Gotta keep positive and have hope...
Gotta keep positive and have hope...
Gotta keep positive and have hope...
Gotta keep positive and have hope...
Gotta keep positive and have hope...
Gotta keep positive and have hope...
Gotta keep positive and have hope...
Gotta keep positive and have hope...
Gotta keep positive and have hope...
Gotta keep positive and have hope...
xx

1 comment:

  1. love this video. I never knew that's what "skinny love" meant.

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...