Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Baby you dont know a thing about me...

I'm going to london saturday!!!! Cant wait. I'm volunteering for a mental health charity to try and reduce the stigma of having a mental illness. I think I'm the person least likely to think of as mentally ill. People joke to me about suicide and self harming etc. Its just like if you knew what was in my head you'd be shocked. I've got demons locked up in there youu know.
I have a few spare hours which I wanted to see some people but they're busy. :'( I wanna see people who I used to live with but on their own individually. I dont want to announce myself to everyone in the kitchen I'm back again!!. I bet they would all think ffs just fuck off no one wants you here. :/ so idk what to do? to go and see the people that I want to or just go shopping in central?
...

I know I say this all the time but I really wanna loose weight. I want to be 45kgs on saturday. I want to fit into my size six skinny jeans so bad. But at work I'm so depressed I just eat, comfort eat and its bloody expensive! I'm finding that I'm spending my bloody xmas money on binging! wtf please Fat bitch
I'm guna go over my faded scars of this. Until I am thin and happy with my weight. 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh these pictures made me upset :( Please txt me next time you need to cut :'( xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...