Wednesday, 26 December 2012

What have you done?!?!...

To make it full circle to be actually living after the year you've had?
You should be dead, you do not belong in 2013.
So fuck off.
I can't tell you how much sadness and loneliness I feel.
I just feel hollow.
Disgusting and empty. I don't feel it, I don't feel myself exhaling and inhaling. I think about suicide more.
Now. Now I've lost it. The hope I had, the happiness I felt it is just too distant
I want them back. I can't stand this distance.
I miss them.
When they actually gave a shit.
Definitely this next time...


Name and shaming would take too long so everyone I know/have known  u r a fucking dick !

i wanna be here...

anywhere but here...

that beautiful falling freedom before you hit the hard concrete and smash your head open




All my lonely love,
ER
xx

2 comments:

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...