Friday, 14 December 2012

vulgar...

I want to fuck you.
Simple as that.
I want you inside me and I want to be naked in front of you. I want to be filled with desire just to be wanted by you.
I want you to undo my clothes and take off my underwear and enter me.
I just want to have sex with you.
right? this is what people do no strings fun
But really I just want the emptiness to go and my libido to calm the fuck down.
And I want to stop feeling sick and doing this weird eye thing I keep doing Where I go all dizzy and feel like I'm gunna pass out.
I'm nothing. I can't even get you to want me. I can't persuade you to have sex with me even though I've been texting you shit all night.

I hate myself this existence is horrible.
I'm vulgar.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...