Thursday, 20 December 2012

I knew you were trouble when you walked in...

Me and Lee, whatever we had is completely over.
He is aloof.
I'm grounded. I'm traditional.
I dunno why I'm sad but This is definitely for the best. But I cant stop thinking and thinking and thinking. I don't want to let go of that beautiful stranger. But I want to say goodbye to the man who makes me doubt myself, makes me confused and makes me horny as hell.
I can remember the first time we met I asked you if you wanted a bag for your pasta and we both looked at each other and smiled. You smiled coz you felt it too. I've never felt butterflies before but you gave them to me with that look and they went wild inside me.
I just wish things turned out differently...

If you like someone and they like you its not as simple as that.
I've learnt that there has to be personality, it's two sided not trying to be someone I'm not and sacrifice my beliefs for others just for how fast you make my heart beat.


Don't fall for a pretty face,
All my horny love,
ER
xx

2 comments:

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...