Thursday, 27 December 2012

First, you think the worst is a broken heart What's gonna kill you is the second part...

And the third, Is when your world splits down the middle
And fourth, you're gonna think that you fixed yourself
Fifth, you see them out with someone else
And the sixth, is when you admit that you may have fucked up a little...


It's true.
When I lost him the first time it took me 3 years to get over him. And when I found him again it was like we had never been apart.
I had a second chance.
I blew it.
From that moment on I just knew there was no hope.
Nothing.
No one will ever say those 3 words like you did.
I broke everything about me because of you. My bones, my heart,my health,my vitality,my motivation,my trust, my reason for breathing nothing was left.

I hate thinking about you but you are the reason. And the reason...

Lots of broken hearted love,
ER
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...