That song always gives me goosebumps.
Seriously.
I really wanna play it on guitar.
That would make me happy.
I have so much to say in this post but idk where to begin.
"the finish line is a good place we will start"
private joke
I told Dan I needed some space I talked bwt him in therapy and it was helpful but I think I'd already made up my mind about the way I feel about him before I even discussed him.
I just need to pluck up the courage to text him.
Not gunna be easy which means I need more space away from him.
Therapy was good but I'm concerned that all we talk about is uni n how nervous I am but I don't wanna talk bwt that not atm.
Had my 2nd driving lesson and I nearly crashed someone pulled off when I was about to turn into the road. Scared me.
I managed to get through my 12 hour day at work well all over supermarket land.
I'd like it to be my full time job tbh merchandising.
Kinda like it.
Anyway I saw my dilf and he had a wife! made me sad. He's so gorg!
I no I'm rambling but hey
umm what else oh I've started talking to this guy off pt he's umm haha lovely but at the same time not secretive but umm not forthcoming with info makes me kinda nervous? Idk think we really get on well though so must be doing something right?
Its nice to talk.
Seems like no1 talks any more.
Oh yeh my Grandad is really ill. Makes me sad I felt my heart sink when I found out. I don't ever wanna loose my family its small enough as it is.
I went out last nite got drunk with my sissy.
felt unbelievably sick with my antis they don't go at all!
I've been really depressed today.
Had a panic attack after I went to a vintage fair I bought a Del boy top its cool.
I really panicked.
Not had one as bad as that in public for a while.
Its horrible.
umm think that's it?
I need to do something bwt this depression I shouldn't feel this bad on antis.
:S help
ER
xx






hey you! merhh boyfriends are just hard ;( so so hard :( and its a long story, but it feels like the end is near, unless he dramatically fixes us, and im just sad i guess :( however onto you! how you doing? :) xx
ReplyDeleteI'm here if you want to talk, honey.
ReplyDeleteplease if we cud?
Deletewow
thankyou so much!
xx