Sunday, 22 July 2012

All the crazy things I did last night they will be the best memories...

I've lost 2 followers :(
Sorry
...
Went out last night got fucked.
Everything was good enjoyed myself
until niggas in paris came on in walkabout and I got with this guy I remember me jumping on him grinding with him. We were totes all over each other! Cringey I freaked n spoiled the evening.
ppl in the taxi queue were funny.
had one hour sleep had to go to work drunk lol
bad ass
been fucked all day
...
pt guy is amazing even tho he wants to punch me :S
he makes me sad like how sweet he is for the things he says and then the next he rejects me like he has a gf I think that makes me really sad but I just cant stop liking him.
I feel like when I'm around him I feel less alone.
Why the fuck do I always like someone more than they like me?

niggas in paris





chav mates obv

the guy behind us is a guy I used to drool over in school he is a twin they're both hot obvs haha

hope my 2 followers come back
its really made me sad
idk what I've done?
sorry i really really am :'(
ER
xx

1 comment:

  1. Heyyyy You are stunning by the way <3
    Dont feel bad about things that happen when drunk, its cool - we all have our moments :)
    Guys are weird like that right.. and they say girls are confusing.. :\ I hope you are ok, my bad for commenting an old post <3 Stay strong hun <3 x

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...