Tuesday, 3 July 2012

me and tabs ARE NOT friends...

I think I'm playing with fire.
I've been prescribed a lower dose of citalopragm my antidepressants.
20mg down to 10mg.
But I've carried on taking 20mg still.
But I can still get a months worth of that as well in 10mg.
I wanna stash it.
Is that so bad?
I only got a lower dose coz I was manic last week or a couple weeks before that.
But my mood has plummeted since.
I'm suicidal.
As u can tell >.<
I've been taking pro-plus with my 3 caffeine fixes of diet coke cans surely that's over the limit?
yet I'm still moody and lethargic no energy at all 
wtf?
wtf is wrong with me?!?!?!
I'm tired and I could sleep for days seriously.
Just wanna crawl into bed and die.
My sis called it my pit t'other day.
How true.
Top things off I've got a killer sore throat like I'm constantly swallowing sand paper.
Fuck.
I just want Dan right now.
Just a cuddle.
Please? thank you
I want Dan.








ER
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...