First of all I wanna say I'm sorry to everyone, for those of you who left messages I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry I made you worry and doubt tou.
Forgive me please.
I did end up ODing over "stupid men"
Yeah I no I'm a dick for letting people get to me so much.
Me and Dan are back sex-ting.
me and the pt guy are rocky bcoz I keep wanting more n he doesn't I don't blame him. Why would anyone wanna be with me. I'm a piece of shit.
Only good for Dan to have me when ever he wants to get his kicks.
That's all I am a wank buddy.
I deserve it.
..
I've stopped taking my meds not that anyone knows.
I just want to get bad really bad so I can OD or die properly. Sick of failed attempts.
As you can tell I'm in a pretty dark place atm.
...
I'm going to Whitney's wedding beginning of August. Feel really shit about it. I mean I should be happy but I don't I don't feel anything except maybe jealousy and longing.
Thats bad coz I'm a cunt basically.
...
I'm going out round town tomorrow hopefully I wont be sad and ruin the evening looking at dick head boys. I just wanna good time and that's why I'm out.
Sorry again wall of arms.
love u always
ER
xx







Im sorry your in such a dark place right now. I'm there too. I have no advice but I do hope we can find peace somewhere. I'm here for you if you ever need anything!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your back looks like we reappeared around the same time :)
with love,
ell