you girls are thin you have an eating disorder.
I dont, not anymore.
It still bothers me that I cant fit into the clothes I want and I hate my reflection but no! I'm sick of looking at thinspo and drowning my sorrows in food. Why does it have the opposite effect??? binging, constantly binging. I hate the way I look. HATE. I know I'm ugly and a waste of space. I'm tired of this. Tired of living. Tired of eating and being depressed. I just want out.
LET ME OUT!LET ME OUT!
LET ME OUT!LET ME OUT!
LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!
LET ME OUT!
LET ME OUT!
LET ME OUT!
LET ME OUT!
LET ME OUT!
LET ME OUT!
LET ME OUT!
LET ME OUT!




Deep breaths darling. Hang in there. Not all of us out here have eating disorders. And i've seen the pictures you've put up on here of yourself. You are gorgeous, and I wish you could see that. You have such an adorable figure and a lovely face! Please don't be so hard on yourself.
ReplyDeleteJust hang in there <3 Your a wonderful strong willed girl, you can beat this!!! You have so much support behind you xx
ReplyDeleteI'm in the same boat as you hun. Let's try to stay strong and regain some control.
ReplyDelete