Wednesday, 21 September 2011

whats really pissing me off is i haven't brought any scales to uni i cant afford to buy more or join the gym.
I wanna just be able to weigh myself so it will spur me on to loose weight. I think ive lost a little maybs a pound but i want more this weight needs to DROP off me. I hate it. Worst thing is ive got cellulite from eating like a pig on acid all summer so i hope to god that i loose it.
...
Still no friends. I've come to the conclusion that i am a definate loner and no1 wants to speak to me so yeh. Unbelieveably sad atm. I wish i could have the courage to just sit in the kitchen and eat n get talking. Its so annoying that the only communal area is the kitchen the one place a girl with an issue with food doesnt want to be. I think its a catch 22 situation? lol idk if ive used that in the right context. Like i wanna meet ppl but that means eating in the kitchen but coz im resticting i dont eat therefore i dont meet ppl make sense?
...
I have a subject briefing today so glad im gettin outta here. I feel like a recluse. wait i am a recluse.
I think i mite txt a girl on my course so we can meet. Hopefully she'l want to not say no. EEks.
Then i enrol. And ive got a docs app at 2 i have no idea what to say. i want to be reffered to ed services but then again i dnt i wanna do this without any1 to stop me? argh idk
...
i did the most stupidest thing yest i emailed adam idk why i guess i just wanted to speak to him again. he ant emailed bk so yet again im the desperado :'( fuck!!!!
...
I met up with my best friend yest which was a HUGE RELIEF i cried when i met her at asda thats how homesick i am. We wnet to a park and tried to get pissed while it was dark. Yesy we did it were such tramps lol.
Hope every1s having a better time than me
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...