Wednesday, 14 September 2011

The sun goes down the stars come out and all that counts is hear and now...

I have a beautiful niece!
:D
maybs put a pic up later.
I was there at the birth and it all happened so so fast. 1.31am 12th sept on her due date i cant believe it!
For the first time even i cried tears of joy. It was a WOW moment hehe
All her clothes are too big for her even though shes a healthy weight.
Shes got these adorable bumble bee pyjamas. Aww its lovely. I got my sister some flowers coz babys middle name is a flower. Not rose but it should be lol. I'm thinking of taking some red roses to uni just that it will cheer me up. I could look at them all day long so delicate and vivid. Full of life.
I think i should of been a florist instead, it was always my back up plan, maybs one day i'll own a boutique in paris that just sells expensive roses and beautiful vintage clothes. Wow i love that idea.
...
My "dad" spolied it for me tho shouting at me through the phone all the names under the sun. I hate him.
What an absolute waste of space. The only thing that was ever wrong with me was him.
...
I finsihed work :) twas sad really gunna miss every1 they were like a family to me i could always have a laugh with them. And they really made me feel sane. I got 2 cards, a diary and some chocolates it was soooo nice of them. Guna miss richard my supervisor and tbh im guna miss self scan bitch and putting the fags out. That was defo the best job haha idk why just that everything was ordered and idk i just liked it. I think i'm weird haha
...
I've finally got all my stuff for uni bar a bag. I cant believe i ant got one! I'm like the queen of bags. I put way too much crap in them so all of them are damaged and i want a new un. Think i mite treat myself to RI :)
Got to do some paperwork and get things together. I'm so nervous i dnt think i'm guna like it tbh i wont make friends they'll all hate me and think i'm boring.
...
Went out out last nite wasn't as pissed as id like to have been :P. And i didnt get to have a cheeky dance with a stranger so that made me bummed out. But im really really gunna miss the girls they are so funny absolutely love my friends. I'm going out again tho to say gdbye to work ppl on thurs but were going to adams work i hope to god i dont see him. I'm dying to see him yet i dont want to see him knowing that i'm not good enough for him and way out of his league. damn hes so sexy!! haha
oh well
much love everyone idk why but i think ive lost some blogs so if im nt following gimmie a link to ur blog n ill follow youhoo :)
xx

2 comments:

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...