My insecurities are gettin to me. I just hate being in a large group i just feel like im not there im just a shadow you no like they dont think im there and im not. I dont contribute anything coz i av nowt valid t say. Argh and ive just spent £25 to go out with these ppl FUCK! why am i such a dick?
I wanna look good no feel good tonite idk what to wear. A new face maybs not this miserable shit face.
"big sigh*
i walked for a bit today up to putney it was nice just that i feel so self conscious. And i feel a binge coming on
im so depressed.
i joined facebook again big mistake i hate it.
argh i wanna go tsleep n never wake please!
I wnat to be valued as a person not be a boring twat.
I want to be the person who generates convos and adds jokes.
Why cant i be what i want ? Im too scared of the consequences
really shitty mood
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...