We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
I'm sat in my new room at university crying.
I dont wanna go out in the corridor coz idk wat to say.
I think everyones gone somewhere.
I'm so so lonely.
I haven't made ANY friends!
Everyone is ignoring me. IDK wat to do !
:'(
Um, Dance around in your underwear xD if everyone is gone, theres no one around to see you make a fool of yourself :') and im sure you'll make plenty of friends soon enough, dont loose faith <3
Um, Dance around in your underwear xD if everyone is gone, theres no one around to see you make a fool of yourself :') and im sure you'll make plenty of friends soon enough, dont loose faith <3
ReplyDelete