I dont know how things are going atm i'm just like in a daze. Feeling pretty overwhelmed with everything. I keep thinking of stuff i need to do but i cant remember what i need so i just keep thinking and thinking and adding to the list.
University is so stressful.
Its my birthday on saturday 1st october. Hating the thought of it. I'm alone. Fucking ALONE!!
no one cares no one ever will or does. Im a fucking waste of space!!!!! argh
...
Gots c the doctor tomorrow apparently she wants to discuss my blood results like i care. Gym tonite hopefully do a 2hr session. i need to just get on with it. Im going mad sat here.
...
I want to be dead i dont want to be here at all. i wanna dissapear into nothing please.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...