I dont know who i am.
I think I'm over it.
It referring to this life i'm not living.
I dont have anorexia.
I'm not that 16 yr old wishing for someone to love her.
I'm that 18year old (nearly 19) wanting love. Demanding it to complete my existence.
I dont know who i am for 3/4years now.
This inbetween person i've been is a monster a horrible creation.
"destruction is a form of creation"
Its not me.
I dont know who i want to be or how to change.
Am i changed?
Eating at least 10 biscuits a day for the past two weeks am i un- anorexic??
Im so confused.
I cant restrict my emotions bring me down into this fatness.
Andd i cant stop eating.
Even when im FULL.
Im not that anorexic 16 year old wanting attention.
I am nothing.
English rose are you there...
xx




I'm the same age and have no idea who I am either. It's like I left who I used to be behind somewhere and carried on being... this. But then finding out who I am eating disorder and everything else removed is too scary. I might not even like myself. I know I don't like me now.
ReplyDeleteThings in life need to be much easier. xx