We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
It went... Alright I guess. I sort of cried because I got frustrated at not being able to get my words out lol, but apart from that it was alright. I have to see him every week and see the counselling service/psych at my doctors practice. Oh, and he's referring me to the eating disorder unit at Seacroft lol. I don't have to go back for a month though which is alright. I'm just 'not allowed' to lose nearly 20lbs before going back to see him like I did this time or he'll fast-track all the offered help.
I feel like taking stupid scales from you.
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful! :)
dont cry!
It went... Alright I guess. I sort of cried because I got frustrated at not being able to get my words out lol, but apart from that it was alright.
ReplyDeleteI have to see him every week and see the counselling service/psych at my doctors practice. Oh, and he's referring me to the eating disorder unit at Seacroft lol. I don't have to go back for a month though which is alright. I'm just 'not allowed' to lose nearly 20lbs before going back to see him like I did this time or he'll fast-track all the offered help.
How did your appointment go? x