Thursday, 18 August 2011

Gold Silver bronze...

.... got my A level results...
A* economics
A psychology
B English literature

dissapointed with psychology should have been A* im gutted i feel like a failure i shud of had that nailed argh im so ashamed :/





xx

3 comments:

  1. ...

    girl, are you going to be like this?
    nothing makes you happy? Come on!!

    These grades are great!!!
    You are amazng student!! :) Be proud of yourself. I am proud of you for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those grades are great! I'm a psychology major and I only managed a C in general psychology, and seeing as it was once class for me vs the way you all do A-levels, I think you did pretty freaking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those results are AMAZING beautiful.
    You should be really proud of yourself :)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...