Thursday, 25 August 2011

AAnnnd it feeeels like jealousy...

I want a life.
With Money, great job, amazing family and friends, a social life, most importantly a life free from this depression.
I know i dont deserve any of this or am ever guna achieve happiness.
Remind me why i'm still here?
...
Leeds today. I hope she doesnt weigh me even if she wants too i'm guna refuse. I'm not guna let her read my food diary. It's so shameful. I hate it.
...
Got my samaritans interview today lets hope i can be a listening volunteer. I'm not sure if i could help someone without giving them direct advice tho gunna b tricky.
...
My mum keeps buying me food that i love. She can see the pain in my face.. the distant look where i just cant stand to be here. She knows i'm depressed.Work is taking its toll. I did leilas shift 8-2 then my shift 5-8 im soo exhausted but the sun is shining ffs so i cant sleep. :/ Plus i keep crying and hearing that fucking self scan woman
"Please put your items in the bagging area" "insert cash or select pay with card" "key in code or look up item" arggh shes haunting me !!! haha


xx

3 comments:

  1. Ech...

    I wish you feel better!
    You are really a good girl.
    Beautiful and young.

    Depression is such a waste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a massive pile of shit :( But hopefully soon things will be getting better, you deserve it!

    And yeah, it's crazy isn't it! I am doing Creative Writing and English Literature ;) BOOM! I added the uni on facebook and psychology is very popular! Which is immense cos I could try and snidely get myself a free shrink ;)

    Stay safe
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sendin you my love and thoughts sweetheart <3

    I hope things manage to improve for you too.
    Good luck
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...