Thursday, 4 August 2011

I am the kid that no one cares about...

What an absolute boring boring day its been!
I have done nothing which is a recipie for a binge. First day in like a week i havent binged like eat chocolate biscuits,crisps and a million slices of bread although ive had 8 slices of bread today eeks
I am Fat realy fat like 7 and a half stone fat 103lbs ugh bmi 15.2 :'''(
i wanted to be at least 6 and a half by this tym FML
I really wanna fast til sun but i know when it comes to morning ill be like TOAST!!!
I think im actually addicted to white bread and toast makes me bloated sooo much :( FAT
another day of boredom. I need something to do. I tidied my desk which was full of shit from my childhood i was really sad back then full of hatred. I think it's inevitable i've turned out like this.
The OP app is getting near and im dreading it i dnt wanna b weighed :(
...
I really wanna look like her ^^^
Long hair thin legs cool style and beauiful.
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh girl!! :(
    You need to change your priorities.
    I am serious.
    Thinking about weight... ech. How many girls like her you see every day?

    And what about her style. Go to second hand shops. And look for some interesting clothes.

    Sometimes I do that and find cool clothes.
    Sometimes i buy sth and take them to my friend's mom who is a great dressmaker and change them a little bit.

    You need to be more inventive :)
    I want you to write a positive post! Please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. I know the Seacroft eating disorder unit thing. I used to live like 5 minutes away from it. Always scared me living so close to it.

    Getting weighed. Take comfort in the fact we both have to do it the same day? Ahh I'm not feeling it either. Not in the slightest.

    I love white bread too and that sort of stuff leaves me feeling horrible. I think it's the gluten or something in it. Yet I still eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white bread. The body actually does crave bad carbs like that and pastas and a quick sugar source and it actually triggers the same pleasure spots in the brain as a lot of drugs. that's why it is so hard to get rid of them completly out of your life.

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...