NOT
BINGED last nite
..
3 chocolate digestives
2 custard creams
1 digestive biscuit
a breakaway
2 packets of doritos
2 slices of toast
FML
I was doing so well yest aswell until 6 ish then i just wanted food
This morning i woke up with the biggest love handles, my sides are so tender from all the globules of fat congregating there. Party on my hips!!!
...
I'm reading this book "50 ways to find a lover" its really funny the story is really down to earth i like it i've read half of it in a day or so.
...
Going to thee maternity ward tooday dunno wat to wear something to cover the rolls of fat on mi stomach.
FLOATY
:/
sorry for this totally uninteresting post im feeling like a total minger atm all i wanna do is fuck off over a cliff or something. I know im a total waste of space atm.
xx
Half 2? I'll be getting my hair cut at that tome haha.
ReplyDeleteYour appointment is around an hour and half before mine which annoys me because I don't want to be weighed at 4pm.
Try not to worry too much about the binge. I doubt it will make you gain any 'real' weight and it was just your body telling you you needed something to eat.
xx