Thee whole Adam situation is a bit umm well non existent to be frank. I know he doesn't like me i like him more. I think ive done it again. Found a guy that is not interested in me whatsoever! I'm finding it hard to cope. When things go tits up i binge and i have. I walked for 5 hrs today just to get hme bwt 4 and binge. Worst thing i'm not even hungry i just want to destroy myself make me look awful to mirror the awfulness inside...maybe.
I can feel the depression comin over me. My eyes are welling up.
I told my mum that i was going to be outpatients at leeds and she was dissapointed said she couldnt afford to pay for me to go. I ended up in tears. I had to ring Claire told her bwt that i cant pay for the train and bus even tho ill be re-embursed.
Argh i just feel like my life one minute is going ok then the next i have absolutely nothing left nothing to keep me sane and to make me live.
Sometimes i just wanna go to sleep like for a month. Just to be unconscious from all the dissapointment and saddness.
xx
hey you are not the only one!
ReplyDeleteWe all have better and worse times in our lives.
I know how you feel, but you need to be stronger.
I read today: "Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
Sounds cruel, but it's kinda true.
Just take life as it is and try to make the best out of it. :)