Wednesday, 6 July 2011

we've only just begun...

I haven't wrote here in ages.
I just need to get a few things out.
*wipes away tears*
I dont know what im living for...
I feel numb like this isnt reality im not where i want to be.
I have no job
 no money
 i have rags for clothes
 my family dont give a shit
 im a hypocrite
IM FAT
IM UGLY
I want to die
Like sooo bad whats the point of living when its just gunna continue i feel like am a broken record saying the same things feeling the same shit feeling wearing the same clothes
i wanna get off this perverse merry go round
Where the fuck are u?
I need saving saving from myself
Can you have a personality transplant coz i need to sign up please?
I've just researched karen carpenter
she died of anorexia
im so fucked up that i envy that
i wish it wud take me instead of traping me toying with me dragging me to the brink only to fling me back for more
entangling me in this spider web of despair deceit and misery
SPIDERS= a symbol of poison

isnt it ironic that anorexia feeds off me just like a spider???



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...