Saturday, 23 July 2011

Love is a loosing game...

R.I.P A.W
...
I have 3 reasons to be here..
  1. Hold my neice for the first time, see her face and help my sister give birth.
  2. See my A Level results I want to know what i got whether the fight was worth it.
  3. Experience some of my University course.


I'm guna remind myself of these every time i waver, every minute of every day to make sure i dont get caught up in the spiral again. Until 6th November*
Thanks zoe and farrah it REALLY means alot xx <3
...
I'm on a 12day fast.
Going ok lost 2kgs need to do better but its sooo hard especially with my mum breathing down my neck asking bwt food and what I've eaten.
I hate lying I hate throwing/hiding food away.
I'm sorry.
xx

1 comment:

  1. GOD!!!! Don't lose weight! You are beautiful, healthy young woman.

    And its really good to read that you have those positive things in your life. I am sure you can find more... :)

    4. Your mother worries about you. :) SHe loves you.

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...