We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting. Charles Bukowski
Friday, 15 July 2011
Kanye West - Amazing
I love this song :) Kanye is like on all the tym atm.
So yeh.
Yesterday i had my starbucks encounter with Adam. He was lovely we talked for 2 hours without any really awkwardness. He's so gorgeous like i mean way outta my league.
Blue eyes, lovely curly hair and a cheeky smile.
I'm not good enough he deserves better much better.
...
I've started reading this book
"Life on the edge" by Keith lane
i urge anyone reading this to read that book. Ive cried like 10x over how he descibes suicide and how painful it is to experience depression. I would love to meet him. He is one incredible amazing wonderful human being!
...
45.5kgs tday but ive binged on sweets :(.
...
Complete nightmare suppose t b outpatients at leeds turns out only got funding for ip which i dont want and im just pissed off with health professionals atm so ive made a complaint. :) dont fucking mess me about im not takin the shit anymore u bastard!!!
arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...