Adam = deleted
sick of rejection and ignorance end of .
...
I have an app for OP at leeds finally on the 11th aug so im not going to eat in august except when i absolutely have to even then it will be veg or fruit i promise :)
need to loose 7kgs + in 11days
...
Went to michelles birthday meal last night was a bit of a nightmare not michelle tho shes lovely just sophie she spoiled it a bit just the fact that shes got so much in her life atm and tbh im envious. I dnt really like her when shes in a crowd well around others coz she just acts up if u get me like has to be centre of attention? I just wanted to have a proper conversation with her and actually listen to what ive got to say. Pretty much came away bummed out. I'm on a downer really bad like i just want to never switch my phone on or have to stare at a blank screen again. SICK of life.
cant stand being around ppl atm social withdrawal oui
...
T'other day i burnt myself on the toaster
I love/hate my scars...
My pain is real...?!!?
xx



god!!
ReplyDeleteit looks so awful
please dont do it again :(
Ooh weird. My appointment with my doctor to talk about my ED is in Leeds on the 11th of August too. I'm fasting until then too.
ReplyDeleteOoh that burn looks painful! :( Take care.
oww, it will get better! and good luck with your fasting, i'm doing the same thing ! :)
ReplyDeletealso don't cut yourself :/ you will regret it later
xoxo