Well I actually feel ok :) for once.
After my interview on tuesday which was a disaster I ended up crying on a platform home desperate to jump in front of it. I felt so down you no? I'm crying now as I write this. eeks
...
I really duno what to do about uni anymore in the interview they were so nasty like I shud be begging them for a place but I wasn't and they were like what designers do you like? etc but i was like umm i mean what fashion student doesn't follow designers etc. ugh I'm such a dickk.
...
Things got a bit better. I feel so much better having you back hun. Just need people to talk to.
...
I only feel better coz I'm guna get an article I wrote published for a charity so hopefully it mite help ppl really hope it does. Read here.
...
Mothers day tmoz ugh hate mine had to force myself to buy a card. I got these amazing roses tho! I mite post a pic.
LOVE roses can ya tell ? Going for a meal with my sis tmoz its her first mothers day.
St Patricks day even more annoying! always reminds me of him.
This is a really crap post sorry.
xx



They shouldn't put so much pressure on people especially those who are young and just starting to do interviews and apply for jobs and universities. Adults expect too much of us.
ReplyDeleteThey really shouldn't break you to the point of crying and wanting to die. People can just be brutal.
Good luck with that day (I'm not even going to mention it).
I agree that is a great song!
Feel better hun <3