Monday, 26 March 2012

Im scared just really really scared,
Im guna fuck tomorrow up, Ive been crying all day about it even now, i cant do anything coz im just so so depressed, i didnt even want to admit it on here but im so depressed you have no idea, if i dnt get an offer tmoz im guna melt down seriously i honestly cant cope anymore and no one nos im so suicidal, how the fuck can i survive tmoz?
ugh i just want some help idk wat to do, please someone help me?

3 comments:

  1. I love you, your blog, your personality, the feelings you have that I can relate so well to. Please don't go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be hard at the moment but you've gotten this far. It will sometimes get dark. You are beautiful and you cannot let up. You can't give up. You can't give in. We love you doll.
    Hugs
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* you're not alone hunny, we're here for you. Hang in there.

    xx SN

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...