Thursday, 29 March 2012

Something good can work for you...

This week has been hectic but I find that I'm just clock watching all the time but idk what I'm waiting for? For the day to be over? To lose more weight? To get closer to my holiday? I've no idea. All I know is the days are dragging and nothing is really getting better nothing really makes me content with life. As you can tell depression is bad atm.
...
Well my interview went ok I got in! I found out yesterday. I should be happy right? I should have told everyone that I've got 3 offers and that my life is finally going somewhere right? No.. no one cares enough to ask and I keep doubting myself that I'll fuck up and wont be able to cope again and this time the uni I wanna go to is even further away :(.
...
I've got another job! sure the tax man will make me pay for that little gem ugh I cba to sort it out again I go 1 1/2 hrs a week as a visual merchandiser for jewellry at the place where I work at mainly the supermarket so that should be fun!
...
I've wrote my first article for a mental health charity I've been training with last night it was about Frankie from the saturdays admitting her battle with depression mirror article in the link...
I dnt think its good enough it was under the word limit but I've emailed it to them today.
...
I went to the docs yest saw my old GP which was nice she really understands me and coz I've seen her loads she doesn't ask me stupid questions. She gave me anti- depressants but only 7 days worth coz I'm not trusted with a months. I went to the chemist n I've got to pay for my prescriptions every week :( expensive! Then the till lady was like why has the doctor done that? thats stupid you shouldnt be expected to pay every week but I wasn't gunna say coz I mite OD probs certain if they give me the whole lot. Then ugh she told my next door neighbour bwt it and she obv knew why coz shes a chesmist lol it was so embarrassing and then coz there was a long queue she said she would bring them round later and she gave them to my mum! eeks thank god she hasn't confiscated them or asked me about them.Awkward.com. Had my first one today and I've got the biggest headache ever and I felt so sick. Anyway hopefully she'll help me get IP hopefully!                                                                                           
...
My neice has just fell off the sofa she screamed and screamed it was all my fault coz i put her there and I got up and wasn't watching her. Thing is I dont feel guilty. I'm such a horrible person  aren't I shes only a baby and but I just get so annoyed by her I mean I picked her up straight away and gave her to my sis but idk I'm just fucked up atm.
Umm thats pretty much it I guess apart from I'm starving but progress is slow i think I'm plateauing now :( sucks!gotta gotta gotta gotta keep going!
thankyou for the comments again and please no more ppl to delete blogs I'll miss you!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...