Days where I cant face even interacting with people.
days where I wanna cry.
i dont want to play this silly little game anymore.
I can feel myself falling deeper into depression now.
I want to run away. I'm going to london tomorrow hopefully I'll get murdered, I'll have a horrible coach crash, I'll jump of the bridge into the thames and drown into blisful freedom.
I would do anything just to die right now.
I want to make a suicide pact with someone.
Anyone? sure google will show me the right direcion.
![]() |
| Rach Troy Astra im nothing without you |





You know id do anything for you, your my closest friend, i never want to lose you, id make a pact with you to stay alive? But i know if you did something, i would do something silly, so please stay with me <3
ReplyDeleteyou're a great person. I know life can really suck sometimes, but you know things can and will get better. It's just all up to you to fight. I know it seems easy, but you've gone through so much already that i know you can fight this shit. if you ever need to talk too someone, please don't hesitate to contact me. :)
ReplyDeletei love you! and i'm nothing without you either xo
ReplyDelete