stats:
5'9
CW:46kgs / 101 lbs
BMI: 14.9
still not enough havent reached my GW1 45kgs. I fucking will get there!!! Even tho its carbs day today. I've been living off...
Breakfast: Apple and can of diet coke
Lunch: Boiled veg
Snack: dried mango pieces.
I want to say thankyou for everyone who commented on my last post. Your words made me shocked. I wish I could see what you see but I dont I really dont. :( It means alot tho for you to say such wonderful things tho so thankyou beautiful people!
I've got a crazy week ahead of me I've got MON WED FRI 7:30-2:00 working ugh. Tuesday gotta get up early to go southampton for my last uni interview I cant fuck this up coz I really wanna go there. But I get back at 11 at night only to get up at 7:30 next day for work. :( But I'm just exhausted from restricting, working and walking talking about fashion is the last thing on my mind atm. I bought pop mag but i cant bring myself to focus on the words they just drift infront of me dancing laughing that i cant understand what they mean :'(. Has pro-plus got calories in them?
...
I'm sick of hallucinating. I can feel bugs crawling all over me. Its so horrible. I'm going to the docs wednesday well GP one that I've seen throught my 5yr depression. I just want drugs to take the edge off stop me going wacko. idk I feel like I'm relapsing pretty bad now. I'm scared to eat all the time. Its just repulsive.
![]() |
| I want someone to hold me like this. On a lazy sunday all day. Only wake to kiss. |
xx







I love the pictures, especially the first one, it's exactly how I think about myself. I also love the list of what you eat, I'm pretty much the same at my best :) And your weight! Oh my god, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to weigh that much :) And according to yahoo answers Pro Plus has 4 calories per tablet x) Good luck with your interview! :) x
ReplyDeleteWell done you!!! :D I knew you could do this :) Not long to go and you'll be at that magical 45kg! :D I love you beautiful xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteRemember darling it's just a number. You'll be beautiful regardless of how many kg you are!
ReplyDeletexx SN
hey hun!
ReplyDeletehere is a link to my new blog: http://these-broken-bones.blogspot.com/
i'll be deleting The Beauty of Bones this weekend
i'm already following you on my new account :)
love always,
xoxo