Sunday, 6 November 2011

This is it...

I've self harmed too much.
My arm is a state.
I'm ready to go 6th Novemeber you always beat me but this time I'm ready to go with you.
So this is it :')
I'm signing off guys.
Love you all.








Goodbye

http://englishrose-aroseamongstthorns.blogspot.com/2010/11/suicide.html
xx

7 comments:

  1. ....This scares me. I check your blog everyday in the hope that you haven't hurt yourself. And I don't care if you're saying goodbye, I will still check it in the hopes that you survived or that you changed your mind. You're a beautiful girl, Live a beautiful life. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a frightening post, you are stronger than this! You are a truely beautiful person and you are needed here by all of us....I need you here!

    Just beacuse the clouds are hiding the sun, doesn't mean it isn't there, and soon there will be a break in the clouds. The darkness will lift, just please have faith.

    Like skinny ninny I check every day that you are still with us and will continue to do so.

    xabbix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodbye? You have a support system here of people who want to help you so badly. I've been there and I'm probably heading back there really soon but I'm trying so hard to be strong.

    I hope you read this and the other comments.

    Stop and come back

    Do not leave blogger or do something like hurt yourself.

    I know the pain is overwhelming. I know you want it to stop. Believe me when I say I know how difficult it is to live each day when you'd rather be alone or dead. I'm so scared for you.

    Whatever you need, you let us know.
    We wanna help - so let us know if you need email, bbm etc.

    This post has worried me so much. And since this is my first comment and I'm a complete stranger, just know I have read a lot of your posts. The plan was to read your entire blog but I'd rather quickly post in the hope you read and see how concerned we all are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the other comments, I'm very worried. I hope you haven't left us after all. Please come back to us. We are here, we are listening. I know things seem impossibly bad, but they can get better. No one knows what the future might hold. Please please stay and find out, we can give each other the strength to continue on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. one time i had a plan to commit suicide and found out that the people around me were the only thing that could keep me alive at the moment - people i did not even know were there. people i did not want to listen to or be around; all i wanted was to be alone but i still hated life then. i didnt know how to let people in. i didnt know how to not be lonely. but as i cried into the shoulder of someone who had been caring about me since hello, i realized i could not die alone and therefore i could no longer let myself live alone.

    i am just hoping you are going to read this. i am almost to the point of tears, not even knowing you. i hate goodbyes and i have grown to hate suicide. what i want you to realize is that you are surrounded by people who care - people you dont always think they care, people who you dont want to care, people who suck at showing they care, but they care none the less. people is better than no people, even if you just want to be left alone.

    when you are alone, no one is there to tell you you are worth living. when you are alone, no one is there to tell you to keep living. when you are alone, no one is there to tell you to not give up. do not let yourself continue to be alone - realize you are surrounded by people and allow them to care and encourage you. know you are worth living. and do not let yourself be alone ever again until you know for sure that you can tell yourself those things.

    i am believing for the day that you can tell yourself you are worth living. i am believing for the day that you can tell yourself to keep living. i am believing for the day when you realize that you were all alone because you felt all alone, but even in the midst of your loneliness you had people like all of us who have commented on this who care.

    i am just hoping you are reading this. not just because i care, not just because i hope you are safe, not just because i wanted you to know this, not just because this post scared me, not just because i have to wait and see if you are still alive, not just because i may never know if you are alive or not, and not just because i want to be real with you.....

    but because it can change your LIFE;

    i am praying that you recognize that you are not alone and you are worth living and i pray that your whole entire life is changed and you no longer deal with suicide or depression. i know it seems impossible, because it seemed that way to me also. but i have the letter that my mom wrote to me during that dark place in my life that reminds me that i was once suicidal and struggling to live. i was once so deep in it all that i did not even want to breathe. i felt so far gone that i was not even sure if being less alone could help. but i promise you there is hope, there is a future and there are better days.

    i pray you find life, a willingness to live and a voice to share your story of freedom.

    God bless you, sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please be OK.....don't let this beat you...we are fighting with you, everyday xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg honey!! I'm so sorry I haven't been here for you! ;( I'm terrified I don't want you to give up, please don't.. Have you thought about other options like going to some other country and starting your life over? You could do that! You can have a second chance. I'm gonna do that after high school. Might even change my name and stuff.. burn all the bridges to my past and try to be free again... Please talk to me and consider this. I love you you're always gonna be my sister<3 I'm sorry you feel this bad I wish I could change that

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...