Saturday, 4 May 2013

Lost in the heat of it all...

Do you ever feel like something isn't right? And you think of all the things wrong or missing from your life and just think there isn't a word that encompasses the pain from the something you're missing?
I just want to cry.
I let things get to me so much.
I don't want to eat. I've been avoiding food and I'm starting to be repulsed by it.
I just want solace.
Sweet solace.
No drama, no doubts or worries just happiness.


All my hopelessness,
ER
xx

6 comments:

  1. Yes I know what you mean, to all of it.
    I've lost my appetite and food has become just so tiring.
    Without the bad we couldn't appreciate the good.
    Love you darling xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but the bad is always overshadowed by the bad because I am the bad the situations I create and the decisions I make its me thats the problem
      :(
      I just want to be happy u no?
      keep strong
      love you too
      xx

      Delete
  2. When I get really depressed I lose my appetite too. It's almost like my body realizes that I don't feel much like living and tries to help me let go. That sounds a bit morbid, but seeing the "If I killed myself..." Thing, I feel like I might be on the same page.
    I'm sorry that you feel so overwhelmed.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you
      I understand its just hard to feel alive when depression hits it feels like I'm a zombie and no one cares that I'm living in a half way hell
      xx

      Delete
  3. I understand completely. I feel like this sometimes. I just feel this icky sorta sick feeling. I don't know if it will help, but to beat it, I have to go somewhere new and break out of my routine. I go to another city, on a hike, or to a museum or restaurant I've never been to. It reminds me that there is more to experience, that there is more out there. That this isn't as good as it gets and life is still waiting to be found. I also prefer to do it alone, it somehow makes me feel more bold and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment
      I plan on going to my favourite place tomorrow
      the seaside I always feel solace near open water
      xx

      Delete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...