I don't know what I want in life and my past is haunting me.
He's happy without me so why should I annoy him all the time?
I feel I have nothing to look forward to. October I will be back at uni. Isolated with a knife in my back and thorns coiled around my heart.
I want to just disappear.
They say you should focus on what you have got and not what you haven't but what happens if the only thing you have is depression?
Nothing more to my personality than the burden of this illness.
I can't do this.
I hate being ignored.
I love him but he doesn't love me and its the fucking story of my life.
I don't want to do this any more.
I'd rather be dead than live a second more.
![]() |
| Me and him the first time we met :/ |




I hate myself more than you could ever hate me.
I want to be dead.
ER.
xx

Hey, I know how much a break-up hurts :( especially when you thought that person was your soul-mate. I don't know if it's any help, but I promise PROMISE you that it does get easier and easier to cope without that person. Sure they are probably always going to hold a place in your heart, but you will absolutely love again and be happy again. You're going to be okay, but in the meantime you just have to get through each day. Keep busy, stay active, spend as much time as you can with family and friends. Keep up your interests and hobbies. It's going to be okay xoxoxooxox
ReplyDeletethis has made my day
Deletethank you so much i have no words
much love
xx
Aww you're very welcome, hope things start looking up for you really soon! xx
ReplyDelete