We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
I'm sending you a huge hug sweets. I know this hurts more than anything but based on your last post, he gives you doubts. You don't want to live a passionless life. Don't forget that you are beautiful and no matter what, you'll be strong. <3
:s I'm sorry lovely <3
ReplyDeleteLove you xx
i love him i fucking love him :'(
Deletexx
I'm sending you a huge hug sweets. I know this hurts more than anything but based on your last post, he gives you doubts. You don't want to live a passionless life. Don't forget that you are beautiful and no matter what, you'll be strong. <3
ReplyDeletethank you so much
Deleteur support means a lot
and you're right i never want someone who makes me doubt myself
xx