I'm going home tomorrow for Summer. I can't quite believe I've done a year at Uni. I'm in the middle of packing and I feel this great pit of sadness. It's become home despite how shit it is. It was home and now I duno where to call home. I had a massive argument with a girl I'm living with next year and I just think this isn't a good place to end or to begin. I just want everything to be ok and It's just not and I don't know how to make it ok. I cant do anything right. The sadness is just crippling at the moment. I know I need Diana.
ER
xx
I know exactly how you feel. I'm afraid that, even though I am desperate to get out of this place, whenever I do pack up and leave here it will be the hardest move to date.
ReplyDeletexx
LuLu
Breakfast After 10
change is hard
Deletethanks for your comment
xx