Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing...

I've been meaning to write on here for ages now. I'm sorry. I just cant find the words sometimes.
...
I feel lost. The guy I'm seeing has gone on holiday for a week and I'm just struggling without him. I keep thinking he's changed his mind or he's guna come back and realise he hasn't missed me at all and call everything off. Like I feel this hope in me fizzling out maybe I'm being irrational but I fear it so much its taking over me. I love him. And being without him is horrible. I cant function and I don't want to be left alone. I have no friends now I've left uni for summer and I am just getting by day by day wishing my life consisted of more. I don't want to work I'm not capable of working I'm working 3.30-11.00pm today and I cant bare it.
I need Diana. I pray he comes back and still wants me. It's just a sitting, waiting and wishing game until then...





All my love,
ER
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...