Monday, 18 February 2013

You don’t have my number we don’t need each other now...

I don't have friends. I was thinking yesterday how they've all gone.
It hurts you know? really really fucking hurts.
I'm not sure its a good thing? whether I should be ok with it?
whether I should want them to have a better life with me not a part of it?
I doubt they miss me as much as I miss them so idk
All I know there's this massive gaping hole in which I've used food as a comfort. BAD BITCH
Time doesn't make it hurt any less just makes it more painful that I'm a complete distant memory.
 I hate it. I really hate it and I wish I had some kind of power to stop it.
...
Everything has been so hectic.
I know that I'll have to walk outta here today with my mask on which I am so so so sick of wearing. Currently crying and in approx. 10mins time I have to act like everything is fine.
...
I modelled at LFW yesterday was a surreal experience that everything is based on aesthetics nothing else. people are bitches. Had such a shit experience I wanna sleep and forget the whole day.
...
I cant be bothered with anything. I just can't cope.
People treat me like shit. When all I do is try and try my best nothing is ever fucking enough.
I wanna be this carefree girl surrounded by the people who know me best.

I loved his jacket/gillet. He was amazing. So stylish LFW

I loved his necklace. But my stupid shitberry didn't pick it up.

In covent garden a man is floating!

My nails for her catwalk show aw 13

the docks in Southampton I love this. i love the sea air and I just love  sea voyages.

Very very rainy day in brighton maybe this might give me hope... It was the inspiration for my tattoo. back on my 18th I just knew.

Custom eyelashes I made in class inspired by aw 13 orange and colbalt blue will be big news.

 All my tears, (I've been crying throughout this post)
ER
xx

6 comments:

  1. OMG the shop fronts, the paved paths, wish I was back there so much <3
    With friends, sometimes they feel the same way about missing you and the only way to know this is to reach out.
    Love you my dear xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get ur bum here!! :)
      maybe ur right idk just dont want to make the effort al the time :S
      love
      xx

      Delete
  2. Shit, I know how that feels. All my "friends" are gone, and if I text them, they're like "omg,you I miss you so much!! I'm busy right now but let me txt in a little bit! we need to catch up!!! :)" ... and then I never hear from them again until months later when I try calling or texting them again. Fake bitches :( Try to keep your chin up <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah exactly its like theyre not ur friends anymore but no one can be brave enough to say what the hell happened to us?
      why bother?
      thanks for ur comment
      xx

      Delete
  3. I understand what it feels like to have no friends, to always have no friends. to wonder what's wrong with you that no one wants to be friends. so when I get really down about that - there's this quote: "that what makes you exceptional, must also make you lonely." it's not much, but it's a little bit of justification. take care.

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...