I don't understand why I do it every time it ends in tears. I vow never to go back there again and then a month later it happens. I wish I could stop. I wish I could defy the force of the polar opposites that are dragging us back together and say no not again, not this time. I don't know why I don't learn. I remember how hurt I was last time yet I still play with fire and subsequently get burnt. I'm kindling and my hands should be unusable by now.













ER
xx
I'm so sorry love, I know the feeling. Its not right how easily these people come into our lives and break us. Sending you healing prayers and hugs <3
ReplyDeletethank you so much
Deletei just wish he was everything he isnt...
like sucks ALOT :'(
xx
Being wanted and needed are two very different things. That force that keeps you going back, that keeps on bringing people back together can be intentionally broken.
ReplyDeleteLove you my dear <3
xxx
i hope i can break it one day sooner rather than later before i actually do something i really regret like sleeping with him
Delete:(
thank you the comment always means so much
xx